Frequently Asked Questions
About domestic transportation
- Q What way of domestic transportation are you good at?
- A Especially, we are good at marine and land transportation.
- Q The area where you can cover is only Hokkaido?
- A We cover all areas in Japan.
About international transportation
- Q Can you handle small lot cargo?
- A Yes, we can. It is handled as a mixed cargo. Please ask for the details.
- Q What is the difference between master B/L and house B/L?
- A There are various difference. The main difference is that master B/L is issued by shipping company to forwarder but house B/L is issued by forwarder to shipper.
- Q How do you contact with overseas when you import and export?
- A You can entrust us it because we already have network all over the world.
- Q How much is one flexitank?
- A It doesn't decide because it is different by size, quantity and so on. Please ask for the details.
- Q Can flxitank use hazardous?
- A Basically, it is only non-hazardous but there are some products which can use if it doesn't belong to UN no. Please ask for the details.
- Q Can flexitank load liquid which come under the fire service act?
- A It can load in case it doesn't belong to UN no. even if it come under the fire service act. Please ask for the details.
- Q Please tell the size and weight of flexitank.
- A It doesn't decide because it is different by customer. Please ask for the details.
- Q Is your handling transportation container only flexitank?
- A No, it isn't. We handle IBC tank, BIB(bag in box) and so on.
- Q What is the temperature range of liquid which flexitank adapt?
- A It is from minus 20 degrees to 60 degrees.
- Q When is the expiration date?
- A It is for one year.
- Q Can you dispose flexitank?
- A Yes, we can. We can deal with both import and export.
- Q Can we reuse flexitank?
- A No, you can't. It is disposable.
- Q Can we use any liquid which is easy to harden in a property?
- A We have a product which can warm such a liquid.